Re: 7.2 terminal woes

     Thanks to the ECO tape I now have my terminal speed back, hurray! The
ECO patches cost another 3000 blocks of World to load though 8^(.

     VT100 almost works now too. Everything seems fine until I go into an
editor. Then it seems like the editor thinks the window has less rows than
it does, and everthing gets hosed. I tried setenv TERMCAP to the vt100 termcap
with li#24 replaced with li#51 because the window has 51 lines. This changed
nothing. What am I forgetting to do? What kind of machines are you people
running that say you have had no problem with this? I am using a Sequent and
an Alliant running BSD Unix. SUPDUP sounds nice, but we don't have it here.

Bill <bouma@medusa.cs.purdue.edu>  ||  ...!purdue!bouma