Looking for a path to ILA

Hello,

please excuse me bothering the whole list, but several attempts to get
mail to ILA simply failed (it's by no means not the first time that
mail from here to a dialnet.symbolics.com address fails :-(

I tried to mail to the address mas-b@f.ila.dialnet.symbolics.com and
always get responses from uunet.uu.net like
> From: MAILER-DAEMON@uunet (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
>Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
>
>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>550 f.ila.dialnet.symbolics.com.tcp... 550 Host unknown
>550 f.ila.dialnet.symbolics.com!mas-b... Host unknown: Inappropriate ioctl for device

So, hopefully there is someone from ILA out there which could contact
me instead. My address is jc@gmdzi.uucp (or jc%gmdzi.uunet.uu.net if
the former doesn't work for you).

Thank you.

	--jc

	Juergen Christoffel			Mail:	jc@gmdzi.UUCP
	German National Research Center		Phone: (++49 2241) 14-2421
	for Computer Science (GMD),
	P.O. Box 1240
	D-5205 St. Augustin 1, FRG