Looking for a path to ILA

    Date: Fri, 22 Jul 88 00:11:24 -0200
    From: unido!gmdzi!jc@uunet.UU.NET (Juergen Christoffel)

    Hello,

    please excuse me bothering the whole list, but several attempts to get
    mail to ILA simply failed (it's by no means not the first time that
    mail from here to a dialnet.symbolics.com address fails :-(

    I tried to mail to the address mas-b@f.ila.dialnet.symbolics.com and
    always get responses from uunet.uu.net like
    > From: MAILER-DAEMON@uunet (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
    >Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
    >
    >   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
    >550 f.ila.dialnet.symbolics.com.tcp... 550 Host unknown
    >550 f.ila.dialnet.symbolics.com!mas-b... Host unknown: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Try mas-b%f.ila.dialnet.symbolics.com@riverside.scrc.symbolics.com, and
also flame at Symbolics for not exporting MX records that will route
mail to foo.bar.dialnet.symbolics.com via riverside.