Picture Editor

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 88 12:16 EDT
From: Len Moskowitz <Len@HEART-OF-GOLD>
Subject: Picture Editor
To: "3077::IN%\"SLUG@warbucks.ai.sri.COM\""@TSD1, "3077::IN%\"royt@pravda.gatech.EDU\""@TSD1

Roy M. Turner (royt@pravda.gatech.EDU) writes:

 > A couple of years ago, we had a tape with a fairly primitive implementation
 > of a MacPaint[insert trademark here]-like program on it for the Lispm's.
 > Does anyone know if that still exists, or if a MacDraw[same tm stuff]-like
 > program has been written for the lispm?  I mean a free one?

I think what you're referring to is Richard Soley's Picture Editor (PED).  We
still have a copy running under release 6.  It doesn't compile under 7.x.  We
haven't tried to modify it, so I can't say how tough it'll be whip into shape.
By the way, A.I. Architects Inc. (Cambridge, Mass., (617) 577-8052) sells
Soley's later effort ("Illustrate"), but it is not free.

Len Moskowitz

moskowitz@bendix.com (CSnet)                       Allied-Signal Aerospace
moskowitz%bendix.com@relay.cs.net (ARPAnet)        Bendix Test Systems Division
arpa!relay.cs.net!bendix.com!moskowitz (uucp)      Mail code 4/8
moskowit@paul.rutgers.edu (Alternate ARPAnet)      Teterboro, NJ 07608