X on LISPMs

ILA (of NFS fame) is also in the process of selling an X-converter
for the LISPM.  I was told that license agreements have been signed
and that marketing will announce "any day now".

There are reputed to be a number of beta test sites of this - can
any one of you give any feedback as to this product?  Is it truly
"transparent" for applications developed under genera?  I saw the
demo at SLUG, which seemed to crash frequently, but that was explained
as resulting from using the Sony UN*X rather than SUNs, which ILA
have had more experience with....

Is the SUN - LISPM link relatively crash-proof?  Anyone have monitoring
as to how much the network slows applications/mouse tracking down?

thanks!
pc