MacIvory prices

The prices quoted by Rick Munoz and Scott Cyphers are consistent with
the prices we were given for a "delivery" system.  We had hopes of
expanding our supply of machines for development.  Unfortunately, we
are told there is an additional $8k for the "MacIvory Devlopement
Software."  This puts the total back up to $30k list for a full system
or $19k for the board and software.  (My original quote of $31k was
for a configuration with a 19" monitor.)