MacIvory

I've a few reviews of the MacIvory from AAAI.  One surprise is that
it's slower than a 3640.  I thought the Ivory was faster than a 3640.
What's the reason for the slowdown .... slower clock rate?  (I hear TI
had to do this with their uExplorer.)  Something to do with power
consumption, I think.  Is it that the Mac can't supply enough or that
it can't dissipate it?

Is all the memory that the chip uses on the board?  Can it use regular
Mac memory?  (I'd be interested to see how they dealt with the tag
bits.)

Does the product include ethernet?

How much disk space is required?  Realistic?

How about the one-button mouse?  Key modifiers like the uExplorer?
Does it take 3 hands to do a C-Mouse-Middle?
-------