MacIvory pricing

Because of the queries about the prices of the MacIvory, I asked my
Symbolics salesman if I could send out the prices of MacIvory.  He
said that, as a representative of Symbolics, he gave me permission to
send to the SLUG mailing list the prices.  I hope this will dispel
any confusion from the numbers that have been floating around.

Please note that these are the list prices.  I don't really know what
discounts (eg, university or quantity) are available from Symbolics.
I'd suggest contacting your salesman for further details.  I'm sure
Symbolics is eager to sell lots of these systems.

The three systems below that include the Macintosh II all include:

	Mac II
		1 MByte SIMM memory
		3.5" floppy drive
		1-button mouse
	Apple extended keyboard and Generay overlay
	300 MByte SCSI fixed disk drive
	1 NuBus memory card 8 MByte
	Video card (for monitor specified below)
	MacIvory board (no FPA)
	Genera delivery system software (includes
		Symbolics Common Lisp, Delivery tools, New Flavors,
		Dynamic Windows, Chaos network software, Namespace System)

$21,900  MacIvory Monochrome Delivery Workstation
	Mac II as described above
	Apple 12" monochrome monitor

$22,900 MacIvory Color Delivery Workstation
	Mac II as described above
	Apple 13" color monitor

$24,900 MacIvory Monochrome Delivery Workstation
	Mac II as described above
	Apple 19" monochrome monitor

$10,900 MacIvory Delivery Upgrade Package
	Genera overlay for Apple extended keyboard
	1 NuBus memory card 8 MByte
	MacIvory board (no FPA)
	Genera delivery system software

$15,900 MacIvory Delivery Upgrade Package (above) plus external 300MB SCSI disk

$ 8,000	MacIvory Development Software
	Zmacs editor, Zmail, and Document Examiner
	Genera development tools with RPC mechanism

$ 4,900 8MByte NuBus memory upgrade

$ 9,800 16MByte NuBus memory upgrade

$   980 Symbolics Keyboard and 3-button Mouse for MacIvory

$ 1,600 FPA for MacIvory

$ 2,500 19" Monochrome Monitor and Video Card for Mac II

$   700 Ethernet Interface Card for Mac II

-------