Re: MacIvory

According to Symbolics [this was when I was at AAAI], this MacIvory has
a performance of a 3620 machine. Is the slowdown due to the Memory board
residing on a Nubus slot ?

If my memory's fine, I recollect having seem the MacIvory at AAAI with a
external 300Mb disk drive. The three button mouse is offered as an option
to the system. According to a Symbolics representative, the ivory board
upgrade package to current MAC II owners would not be available until late
December.