Symbolics - VAX/VMS e-mail

    Date: Mon, 15 Aug 88 09:16 PDT
    From: WSC System Manager <VT-Server@VERMITHRAX.SCH.Symbolics.COM>
    This message has been assigned incident number I#<880815-31093>.

Well I waited several weeks for a response from Symbolics, lets try
Slug...

I have a situation with a group of VAX/VMS machines and a group of
Symbolics machines are at the same site and they share a common physical
ethernet.  The SYmnolics machines are equiped with DNA software.

I would like to be able to get e-mail back and forth between the two
sets of machines.  Does anyone out there know how to go about setting
this sort of thing up?  We can't seem to find anyone at DEC that knows
and Symbolics has not responded.  They only thing we can find is that
the Symbolics manual says it is not currently supported, but I'm sure
people have made it work before.

Bob Kirk