Re: Welcome to SLUG mailing list

    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 88 20:16 EDT
    From: pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com (Paul Pangaro)

	Date: Fri, 30 Sep 88 19:13:42 EDT
	From: israel@brillig.umd.edu (Bruce Israel)

	I was going to make this a private letter to Paul, but I'd rather send it
	publically, where the original comment was.

	   From: pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com (Paul Pangaro)

	   [ Discussion of SUN using the name "slug" for the SUN Local Users
	     Group. ]

	   I would like to respond in a friendly way to this friendly query,

	Really?

						      We have also tried not
	   to conclude this is merely another attempt to obscure better
	   technology with what is merely better marketing.

	[ Flame, flame, flame ]

	Bruce Israel

    Where is your sense of humor, Bruce?

But haven't you read Sun's latest ad?  Don't you know Sun machines are
the choice for AI development and specialized architectures are pass\'e?
You obviously don't know which is the better technology.