Ivory board for VME bus

Yesterday I attended a presentation of MacIvory given by German
Customer Service. Someone asked if there would be Ivory boards for
other computer systems than the MAC and one of the salespersons
answered that Symbolics is developing a VME-Bus version of Ivory
which would be available in late December or so.
What I want to know now is, has anybody heard of such a thing? If so,
can someone give me more information on this topic? (What are the
intended target machines? How well will the LISP-System be integrated
with the operating system of the target machine? etc. etc.)

Thanks in advance for any information you can give,

Kurt Schreiner

email : ks@fb10vax.informatik.uni-saarland.dbp.de
  or  : ...!uunet!unido!sbsvax!ks
voice : +49 681 302 2596
snail : Kurt Schreiner, Universitaet des Saarlandes, Rechenzentrum,
        Bau 36.2, Im Stadtwald 15, D-6600 Saarbruecken 11, West Germany