Re: Mac MacPaint to Symbolics MacPaint

Ooops, it appears I opened up quite a can of worms by mistake!

Our machine has a program referred to as "MacPaint", which is basically
an experimental  program that was written by one of my co-workers that
duplicates how MacPaint works on the Mac, only in color, and with some
very nice added functions.  It's a little buggy, but it does provide a
means to display Mac pictures and such over on the Symbolics.  Unfortunately,
the person who wrote the program can't quite remember how to shift the
8 bit files to 16 bits, which is the root of the problem, and the issue
I still have to solve.  Any ideas?

-Murdock