DNA & KEE version problems

Hello,

we have a Symbolics 3620 connected with DNA to a VAX-cluster.
Symbolics still has Genera 7.0.   The VAXes were updated from
VMS 4.4 to 5.0 and Symbolics DNA does not work anymore.  Does
anybody know, which is the problem and/or will there be a
update in Symbolics-DNA.  Our Symbolics representative has
no information or solutions for this.
I have Genera 7.2 on tapes but I cannot install it yet, because
KEE 3.1 does not work under it.  That will be fixed real soon
now, I was told. Anyway, now my entire system is more or less down.

Hannu Saarenmaa, The Finnish Forest Research Institute
SAARENMAA@FINFUN.BITNET