DNA

Does anyone know of an alternative to DNA between Symbolics Genera 7.2
and VAX VMS 4.4? We would like to use the VAX as a file server that is
capable of handling the Load/Compile system feature of Symbolics.
In addition we would like to store documentation files on the VAX
and use the Symbolics document examiner. In other words we want to do
more than just file transfers - we would like the VAX to do what a
Symbolics "file server" would do. Any suggestions or leads are greatly
appreciated. Thank you in advance.

          greg milich   AT&T Bell Labs   milich@whuts.att.com