re: macivory

    Date: Mon, 23 Jan 89 08:27:29 EST
    From: bds@mbunix.mitre.org

    One other thing that's frustrating after getting used to the 3650 is
    the speed of window switching.  Sometimes it seems to take forever
    to switch, eg, from a lisp listener to zmacs.

Are you saying that it pages poorly? Or something else is slowing it down?
I'm curious because our systems need a lot more memory than we could ever
afford other than as disk, so poor paging would be a real minus for us.

----
Brad Miller		U. Rochester Comp Sci Dept.
miller@cs.rochester.edu {...allegra!rochester!miller}