What is Image-Calc?

    Is it a spreadsheet for the LispM?  I've always wanted one, been too
    lazy to write my own, and haven't been able to find out what happened
    to Hypercalc (what *did* happen to their stuff? do they still sell
    it?)

"They" (Chaparral Dallas) doesn't exist any more.  When they were in the
process of going out of business, they were at offering a one time deal
on HyperCalc/HyperWindows with source and distribution licensing, so
there might be someone around who can help you out.