WALKING/SLIDING MENUS

 I am looking for an implimentation of walking/sliding menus similar to that found on the Sun
   Tools, in the Xerox 1108 Lisp machine, and in KEE. The kind of
   functionality that I am looking for is the ability to expand options in
   a dw:menu-choose type block into progressively more specific options by
   sliding the mouse blip character to the right of the choice. On the
   Xerox and in KEE, menu picks that have a ">" on the right of the field
   to indicate this.