Re: Symbolics/Intellicorp Announcement

  RE:   SYMBOLICS ANNOUNCES A JOINT DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH INTELLICORP
            TO DELIVER KEE ON NEW SYMBOLICS WORKSTATIONS

     Burlington, Mass., March 14, 1989 -- Symbolics, Inc., and Intellicorp,
   Inc., announced a joint development agreement to provide Intellicorp's
   knowledge-based systems development environment on Symbolics' newest
   workstations. Under the agreement, the companies will work together to
   provide a fully supported version of KEE (Knowledge Engineering
   Environment)  for Symbolics' MacIvory and XL400 workstations. KEE is
   currently supported on Symbolics 3600 series workstations.
I hate to be a killjoy but I keep hearing `You only have to recompile.'

			Bruce