Common Windows

This message is a follow-up to my previous posting about Common
Windows, in which I expressed some misgivings about the product.

The folks at Franz have pointed out, and quite rightly so, that I
hadn't so much as reported to them the difficulties I had been
experiencing, much less given them a chance to address them, before
making a public comment.  More generally, they have made it clear that
I had (and through no fault of theirs) greatly underestimated the
extent of their commitment to Common Windows.

The points are both well taken, and so I wish to retract my earlier
comments, with apology to Franz.  It is clear they are determined to
make Common Windows a first-rate product.

-- Scott