Mail addressing...

A few questions for those who might know:

My Symbolics sends its mail to the outside world through the
same machine all the time, that is, when I address mail to people,
it always has "@machine323" on the end.  Is there a way I can have
the LispM route through this machine automatically??

What do all the prefixes mean for x-Machine. (Such as I-Machine,
G-Machine, etc..)??

Lastly, on page 200 of the Genera User's Guide 1C, there is a picture
of a clock icon at the bottom of the flavor examiner window.  Does
anyone have source for this, or is it not possible??

				Michael