Zgraph now available via anonymous ftp

A few months ago  I posted an offer to make Zgraph, a program
which plots arbitrary directed graphs, on a.cs.uiuc.edu.
Zgraph was originally written for Symbolics Release 6 and TI
Explorers by John Hogge when he was a student here at U of I.
Since then, it has been ported to Release 7 and onto IBM RT's
running Lucid Common Lisps.  The file pub/ZGRAPH.TAR contains
all four versions.

There were ALOT of requests for Zgraph, and I just cannot afford
to send out tapes, floppies, or other media.  Please, if you are
interested but cannot get ftp access, could you seek some friend
at another site who does have such access?

We find Zgraph very useful.  We hope you do, too.

		Ken Forbus
		Qualitative Reasoning Group
		Beckman Institute
		University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA