National Slug Meeting Notes

    Date: Fri, 26 May 89 09:48 PDT
    From: dlk@bas-seatac.dialnet.symbolics.com (Donald Leo Kaiser)

    I will not be able to attend the National Slug Meeting this year but am
    very interested in knowing what happens.  Every year many people are
    in this position and usually as an afterthought some individuals
    comment about the meeting on the Slug bulletin board.  Last
    year I submitted my trip report which was well received.  Can we appoint
    someone (SLUG secretary?)  to take DETAILED notes and submit it on the
    Slug bulletin board???

    Don Kaiser
    Boeing Advance Systems
    dlk@faraday.Bas-Seatac.dialnet.symbolics.com

An excellent idea. I will ask around and try to get such a 1precis0 done.
As always, there is too much to be done, and too few hands to do it all.
Any volunteers from SLUG-89 attendees?

Best,
PANgaro