Symbolics sales support

I wonder if others are having similar difficulties:

Since the announcement of the MacIvory upgrade a couple of weeks ago,
I have called my salesman 4 times to get the details for ordering it.
Three days ago, I came into work to find that our salesman had finally
called me after everyone had gone for the day.  I called him back, and
left yet another message for him.  He has yet to return my call.

It is getting VERY difficult to justify buying any more Symbolics
equipment to my management, and this kind of nonsense only serves
to exacerbate the problem.  We want to give some money to Symbolics,
but it is apparent that Symbolics doesn't want it.  Believe me,
there are others out there who are much more accomodating, and
there are many here who feel that a Sun Sparcstation with SPE1.1/Lucid 3.0
is a very attractive alternative.