"Assume old format mic file..."

    Date: Mon, 17 Jul 89 22:11 EDT
    From: pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com (Paul Pangaro)

    Ever since some recent machinations of my CE, swapping boards and
    re-loading world and microcode files and such, whenever I cold boot I
    get the following message in my FEP after loading microcode into A, B, C
    and "map" memory:

    --- Assuming old format mic file

    I am loading 3675-mic.mic.420 at the time.

    Any idea what this means? It never used to do this, I swear....

    Best,
    PANgaro

Our 3600 started printing this message out sometime after getting our
IFU upgrade but I don't remember exactly when.  I haven't seen any
adverse effects so I figure if it wants to assume, let it assume.  Since
you bring it up, I'd be interested in knowing what it means too.