MacIvory vs. MicroExplorer

Does anyone know where I can obtain a detailed comparison between the
MacIvory and the MicroExplorer, in terms of features, capabilities,
available software, etc?  A(n) (objective) published review in one of the
trade magazines would be great; user experiences and opinions are also
welcome (be as specific as you like).

My main objective is to justify the ~10K cost difference between the two.
How do others justify this (e.g. Symbolics' 7.4 superior programming
environment vs. TI's 6.1-like environment, support of CLIM, etc)?

Any information that might help me keep the cost-cutting wolves at bay
is appreciated.

Rodney Daughtrey                    E-mail: rodney%huntsai@atc.boeing.com
Huntsville AI Center                Voice:  (205)-461-2350
Boeing Computer Services            Fax:    (205)-461-2933
				    USPS:   P.O Box 1470, M/S JA-74
                                            Huntsville, AL 35807