deexposed-typeout-action

     I've been bugged for a while by lisp listeners which do not default
     to have a deexposed-typeout-action of let-it-happen / notify.

     Anybody know of a way to make this the system default for new windows?
     I hate having to change it explicitly for each new listener I create.

;This code would set the DEEXPOSED-TYPEOUT-ACTION for all current
;  windows that are named ***listener*** to :permit since all listeners
;  are named "Dynamic Lisp Listener 1" etc.

(DEFUN PERMIT-DEEXPOSURE ()
  (LOOP FOR (NAME WINDOW) IN (TV:SELECTABLE-WINDOWS TV:MAIN-SCREEN)
        WHEN (STRING-SEARCH "LISTENER" NAME)
          DO
            (SEND-IF-HANDLES WINDOW :SET-DEEXPOSED-TYPEOUT-ACTION :PERMIT)))

;However, The default for the TV:SHEET flavor is :NORMAL as are the defaults for DW:DYNAMIC-LISP-LISTENER and TV:LISP-LISTENER

Show Flavor Initializations 1(flavor name) 0DW:DYNAMIC-LISP-LISTENER 1(keywords) 0:Match deexposed-typeout-action
  Initialization keyword:
    :DEEXPOSED-TYPEOUT-ACTION default is :NORMAL

Show Flavor Initializations 1(flavor name) 0TV:LISP-LISTENER :Match deexposed-typeout-action
  Initialization keyword:
    :DEEXPOSED-TYPEOUT-ACTION default is :NORMAL

You could recompile the DEFFLAVOR code for DW:DYNAMIC-LISP-LISTENER and/or TV:LISP-LISTENER
      and set the :DEEXPOSED-TYPEOUT-ACTION DEFAULT to :PERMIT