reading Explorer tape on S

How can I read standard Explorer tape to Symbolics?

Some months ago this subject was discussed here,
but I unfortunately didn't record it on my archives.
(Network alternatives are so far unsuitable solution,
but I'm still working with them, needs to find in
Finland both networked Explorer and Symbolics...)

thanks for help,

- jarmo salmela

Jarmo Salmela                 # Technical Research Centre of Finland
                              # Medical Engineering Laboratory
js@tut.fi                     # PO Box 316, SF-33101 Tampere, Finland
salmela@sai.vtt.fi            # tel: +358 31 -163 354  fax: -174 102