Supporting Edit Definition

I often use non-standard top-level forms for defining functions, methods,
constants, etc.  For example, DEFUNEX, that expands into a defun with
an export form.  However, I lose M-. support for these forms.  While the
:source-file-name property is retained on the symbol, zmacs cannot find
it in the buffer.  I tried tracking down how M-. works, to solve it.
But, this quickly became an overwhelming task.  One must really know
zwei internals to accomplish this.  I also saw hardcoded checks in the
zwei code for DEFUN, etc.

So, does anyone have simple suggestions (or perhaps you've already
solved this problem) for how I can support this?

dan haug
haug@austin.lockheed.com