NFS mount of LMFS file systems from Symbolics to Symbolics

The subject kind of says it all.  Any possibility of this happening in the
near future??  What I would like to do is to mount a LMFS from one Symbolics
machine under a mount point on another Symbolics machine's LMFS.  This would
allow me, hopefully, to mount all the machines at our site, and back up to an
Exabyte tape drive over the net.  It seems most of the pieces are there, in
the NFS product.  Maybe it's already possible??

Thanks much.

-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	   ..!uw-beaver!bcsaic!randy          USNail: Boeing Computer Services
Internet:  randy@atc.boeing.com,randy@boeing.com      PO Box 24346 M/S 7L-68
VOICE:	   (206)865-3424   			      Seattle, WA   98124