Screen Hardcopy under program control?

    Date: Mon, 18 Sep 89 11:46:31 PDT
    From: rshu@ads.com (Richard Shu)

    I want to be able to hardcopy the screen (equivalent of Function Q) under
    program control.  Anybody know what function is called when you do a
    Function Q?  Also, anybody know how to get at the Function Key bindings
    so that I wouldn't have to ask this question?

HARDCOPY:HARDCOPY-WINDOW is the function that Function-Q eventually
calls.

TV:*FUNCTION-KEYS* is an alist that holds the Function key bindings.
TV:*SELECT-KEYS* is the similar thing for the Select key (but I think it
is going away after Genera 7.2, to be replaced by something that handles
multiple consoles better).

                                                barmar