Re: Screen Hardcopy under program control?

    I want to be able to hardcopy the screen (equivalent of Function Q) under
    program control.  Anybody know what function is called when you do a
    Function Q?  Also, anybody know how to get at the Function Key bindings
    so that I wouldn't have to ask this question?

Look at the variable tv:*function-keys*. (I found that out by doing
an (apropos "function" "tv").) On my machine this calls:

HCI::KBD-HARDCOPY-WHOLE-SCREEN

You might also want:

HCI::KBD-HARDCOPY-SELECTED-WINDOW

which is <Function> c-Q, or: