Screen Hardcopy under program control?

    Date: Mon, 18 Sep 89 11:46:31 PDT
    From: rshu@ads.com (Richard Shu)

    I want to be able to hardcopy the screen (equivalent of Function Q) under
    program control.  Anybody know what function is called when you do a
    Function Q?  Also, anybody know how to get at the Function Key bindings
    so that I wouldn't have to ask this question?

The function is hci::kbd-hardcopy-whole-screen, at least in 7.2.  It might be
different in 7.4.  Here's the genera solution to finding out what's bound to
which function keys:

(assoc #\Q tv:*function-keys*)
==>
(#\Q HCI::KBD-HARDCOPY-WHOLE-SCREEN
 (AND HARDCOPY:*DEFAULT-BITMAP-PRINTER*
      (FORMAT NIL
              "Hardcopies the screen on ~A."
              (SEND HARDCOPY:*DEFAULT-BITMAP-PRINTER* :PRETTY-NAME)))
 :PROCESS "Screen Hardcopy")