Screen Hardcopy under program control?

   Date: Mon, 18 Sep 89 11:46:31 PDT
   From: rshu@ads.com (Richard Shu)

   I want to be able to hardcopy the screen (equivalent of Function Q) under
   program control.  Anybody know what function is called when you do a
   Function Q?  Also, anybody know how to get at the Function Key bindings
   so that I wouldn't have to ask this question?

   Rich

The variable tv:*function-keys* contains all function-key bindings. By
looking at this list, you can easily find the function for screen hardcopy.
For more details, check the dictionary entry in Vol. 7B, and the text in Vol. 7A (p.354)

         "The Traveller"         \ | /
________William R. Swanson________\|/_
        Traveler@Think.COM        /|\
        (617)876-1111 x408       / | \