Printing to a Laserwriter II NT

I have a problem with hardcopying a file to an Apple Laserwriter II NT:
the file is printed backwards (last page first).  I already figured
out that it is caused by the value of the instance variable
prints-backward in the hardcopy stream.  I couldn't figure out how I
have to install the printer in the namespace so that it would print in
the correct order (there is no field prints-backward).  Right now, it
is installed as an LGP2.  Any help will be appreciated.

Andreas Girgensohn
andreasg@boulder.colorado.edu