OOPS...KEE Dependencies

In my previous Hardcopy Window Under Mouse code, I goofed.
It seems that the CW package is part of KEE.

There are equivalents in the TV package:

    cw::window-stream-inner-width    ==>   tv:sheet-inside-width
    cw::window-stream-inner-height   ==>   tv:sheet-inside-height
    cw:with-mouse-grabbed            ==>   tv:with-mouse-grabbed

Unfortunately, tv:with-mouse-grabbed does not allow you to specify a new cursor
shape.  I am investigating how to do this, and when I find out, I will post it.
If anybody knows how to do this, let me know.

Keep on hacking,

Chris Wood
chris@austin.lockheed.com
Austin, Texas