MacIvory Compatible with A/UX?

The MacIvories that I have seen all run the Mac OS on the Mac side.  I am
wondering if it is currently possible to run A/UX instead, or if there are any
plans to make this possible in the future.

I note that the DoD has just adopted the MacII as the official workstation for
WWMCCS, which stands for something like World Wide Military Command and Control
System. They will most likely be running A/UX.  It might be nice to be able to
upgrade these workstations to include MacIvory-based decision aids.

Fred
Seibel@bbn.com