Re: Dumping data structures with circular references.

    Date: Fri, 3 Nov 89 15:51 EST
    From: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM (David A. Moon)

    Be specific, mention some
    other feature that you would be willing to sacrifice in order to get
    this one.  Genera 8.0 is just about to go into beta test, so this is
    the time to get your final input in.

What is the list of features up for rating? Maybe I'm willing to sacrefice
this one for something else on the list???

    Your input can help us a lot when making decisions on where to put our
    resources, and whether to develop new features or improve the quality
    of old features.