Re: Printer-queue-control in namespace

Mabry Tyson suggested checking whether the machine querying for
printer status knew about the namespace change. I didn't think this
an issue since the machine I made the change to the namespace from and
the machine doing the querying were the same. Nonetheless, I did a
Show Namespace Object ..., and lo and behold, the printer queue control
service was still there. A little further examination indicates that
whoever added this field in the first place seemed to be determined to have
it there, since it was listed again elsewhere in the services. (You can
have the same service triple more than once?) Anyone, after the deleting the
second copy of printer-queue-control, Show Printer Status works
correctly.
Strip
drstrip@sandia.gov