Internet Gateways Question

How do I tell my lispm what gateways serve for what internet addresses?

Our site has a Cisco-Gateway which connects us to our neighbor site.
>From our Unix-machines it works just fine to use this gateway by telling
them about networks and gateways in /etc/gateway but I see no way to do
that on a lispm.

Assume our internet addresses to be of class B with prefix 128.64 and
our neighbors to be 128.32 -- Now how do I tell my lispm how to connect
to a machine with address INTERNET|128.32.4.66?

The DOC is more than sparse on these topics.

Thanks for any hints.

	--jc