RE: Minutes of Meeting, SLUG & Symbolics, 15 December 89

    Date: Wed, 17 Jan 90 12:09 PST
    From: snicoud@atc.boeing.com (Stephen Nicoud)

	Date: Tue, 16 Jan 90 16:50 EST
	From: pan@Athena.Pangaro.Dialnet.Symbolics.Com (Paul Pangaro)

	In the spirit of meeting minutes, they have not been updated with recent
	news (e.g., Symbolics' losses of last quarter). The SLUG Board has seen

    I haven't been keeping up with the quarterly reports from Symbolics.  I
    didn't realize they posted a loss last quarter.  How much?  Could
    someone post the 1988 and 1989 quarterly and annual results for
    Symbolics?

    Steve

In the phone call I had from Ken Tarpey, VP Customer Service, at the
begining of January about the matter, he indicated that a version had
been sent via e-mail to SLUG. It did not arrive on the net, however. I
hereby request that this be re-posted to the list. The information is
long-since public knowledge.

Best,
PANgaro