Statice/CLOS integration.

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 90 09:47 PST
From: Robert D. Pfeiffer <RDP@ALAN.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com>
Subject: Statice/CLOS integration.
To: SLUG@ALAN.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com

    Date: Tue, 16 Jan 90 20:06:41 EST
    From: aboulang@WILMA.BBN.COM

      Integrate Statice with CLOS (I know I've already said this in mail on
      Genera-8-0-Beta but I'm trying to be a squeaky wheel :-) ).  What I'd
      like to be able to do is to write Statice DEFINE-ENTITY-TYPEs and CLOS
      DEFMETHODs.  Another thing we might like (although for us the priority
      definitely wouldn't be as high) is Statice running on a Sun.

    It is actually not that hard to do put a CLOS layer on top of statice
    in a brute force way. We have done this for a project that is based on
    CLOS.

    Persistently,
:-)
    Albert Boulanger
    BBN Systems & Technologies Corp.
    aboulanger@bbn.com

OK, thanks for the advice.  Off-hand, it wasn't clear to me how much
work I would be buying into to pursue this course.  You convinced me to
give it a shot.  Thanks again.