ZMAIL suggestions

(SLUG is CCed on this in case someone happens to have these suggestions
implemented.)

Two suggestions for ZMAIL:

1.  Sometimes I will start a REPLY to only the sender of a message and then
later change my mind and want to include the other original recipients (as CC or
whatever).  I wish there were a menu item in the menu that gets presented
while composing a reply that would insert them.  Otherwise I have to abort
out and start over or abort out, remember who the other recipients were,
continue, and hand enter them.

2.  I wish that there was another menu item that would insert a bug header
on the current message.  Sometimes I start a message to customer-reports
and then realize I don't have a bug header.  Then I have to abort and start
all over.