Backing up Mac/PC files to a 3640 tape drive

  We're looking for a procedure to allow us to back up files from
our PCs and Mac IIs to a tape drive on one of our 3640s.  We've
got a couples of MacIvorys on our network as well.  The PCs and
Macs have Ethernet cards in them.  We've been trying to copy
files to the Mac side of one of the MacIvorys and then into
Genera without a whole lot of success.  Has anybody tried to do
this?  If so, we'd appreciate hearing from you.

  Thanks,
  Mike Futrell
   Knowledge Based Systems Laboratory
    Texas A&M University