Marketing strategy (CLIM)

Let me add my voice (and those of the other LispM users here) for the
inclusion of CLIM as a standard part of Genera.  It is one of the things that
just may help to retrieve Symbolics' irons from the fire, and it must be made
as accessible and as prevalent as possible.

-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	   ..!uw-beaver!bcsaic!randy          USNail: Boeing Computer Services
Internet:  randy@atc.boeing.com,randy@boeing.com      PO Box 24346 M/S 7L-68
VOICE:	   (206)865-3424   			      Seattle, WA   98124