XL400s.

I have up 11 of XL400s with 4MW (4 of the 11 have 6MW) 760MB I would
like to sell at very reasonable prices (<= $40K for the 4MW machine).
They are currently in use and under hardware and software maintenance.
I will also cover the software license transfer fee so the cost can be
no more than $40K (plus tax+shipping I guess).  Please send me a msg or
give me a call at 415-494-4398.

There is no hidden msg here.  I am not getting rid of Symbolics
machines.  I prefer to get SUNs + UX boards instead given that PARC is
basically going to 100% SUNs.
-------