KURTA settings?

I would like to configure a KURTA graphics tablet to work with S-GEOMETRY on a SYMBOLICS 3640,
but I have no DOCS. The tablet had been used on a "sun 4" running GRASS, but has not suffered
any permanent psychological damage, other than losing its documentation. So if anyone has a
KURTA conected to their 3640, I would be *eternally* grateful if you would read off the
program/mode, and baud DIP settings, and send them to me.

Arthur Keen
Knowledge Based Systems Laboratory
Texas A&M University
Texas.