Flavors compatibility between Lucid and Genera

I decided to port my programs from Genera to Lucid Lisp on a Sparc.
(Let me make my excuse: I want to run them on a computer installed in
the trunk of my car.  A Sparc will fit, a 3650 won't.)

When I saw that Lucid had a version of Flavors, I thought it would be
easy.  But alas, I discover that Lucid implements an old version of
Flavors:

1) It uses the old syntax for defmethod, that is, you write
 (defmethod (flavor method)...) not (defmethod (method flavor)..)

2) It does not support generic methods!

3) As a corollary, it does not support :readable- or :writable- instance variables.

4) It does not send the :init message to newly created instance.
(Needless to say, it does not use the make-instance generic method.)

I don't want to re-write my program in CLOS/PCL just so I can run it
on two machines.  I think instead I can write some ADVISE around the
Lucid functions to fix these problems.  Before I do, has anyone out
there already done it?

Best wishes,