Gabriel Benchmarks?

    From: davel@whutt.att.com
    Date: Fri, 16 Feb 90 10:55 EST

    I know this must have been asked 10,000 times, but I need a set of
    common-lisp benchmarks.  I'd appreciate pointers to actual source code
    (or the code itself), and any results you have.

As a convenience to our customers, Symbolics distributes the file
SYS:EXAMPLES;GABRIEL-BENCHMARKS.LISP so that you don't have to type
them in from the book yourself and convert them to Common Lisp yourself.
This file should be on your local SYS: file system unless someone didn't
restore it from the distribution tape.