UX400S in SUN 3/160

I am trying to configure a SUN platform in which to run a UX400S board
as cheaply as possible.  I am considering using a SUN 3/160C
with 4 Megs of RAM, one 140 M disk with 1/4" tape and one 327 M disk.
(I can get one of these from one of the Varian operating divisions
at 70% depreciation).

I realize there are preferrable host choices, but price is going to
be a *BIG* issue.

I'd appreciate any advice as to whether this system will work.
Am I buying into any forseeable problems, limitations?

Thanks,
Joe Karnicky